the OC subspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai]
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptySun May 01, 2016 12:05 am by Amakai

» Nestling (Akri) [Drake and Haku]
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:23 pm by Avadedra

» eilonwe's plot bunnies
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:22 am by eilonwe

» ~AVA~'s Beings
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 pm by Avadedra

» eilonwe here to say hello
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:41 am by eilonwe

» Eilonwe's OC's
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 am by eilonwe

» My First OC's : D
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:01 pm by Ryu

» Ryu Here to Say Hello~
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:26 pm by Ryu

» Amakai's OC's
Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:10 pm by Amakai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 am

Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai]

2 posters

Go down

Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] Empty Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai]

Post by Akri Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Darius sighed as he looked up at the skyline. It was relatively clear today. Few clouds and a nice view laid out before him. It was so peaceful. He'd been sitting on the rooftop for a few hours now just listening to the birds singing. The breeze was clear and fragrant, a rare oddity with all the cars and pollutants. It was pleasant, but he was tired of waiting. He was always the one waiting.

Falling backwards, he heaved a heavier sigh as he brushed off his hat. He was a demon for Lucifer's sake! He shouldn't be waiting here for that blasted man, that....damned angel! And yet, he knew he would. They never actively searched each other. Not as far as he knew. Not unless it was important anyway. They hadn't done that since they'd been children. But whenever Darius found himself in the same town as that damned Horus, he'd wait around until the angel came to see him. After all...Horus was his best friend.

"Where the hell are you?" he grumbled. He knew the other would be aware of his presence by now. Just like he always knew when Horus showed up in his area. Like...beacons. "Hurry it up~!"

Akri

Back to top Go down

Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai] Empty Re: Breaking Traditions [AkrixAmakai]

Post by Amakai Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Horus had sensed his friend almost the minute he stepped foot into the town. He'd been on his way towards the other when a hunter had picked up his trail and he'd been forced to take the long way around. He was rushing over rooftops, still being chased.

When he spotted Darius on his back, he shouted, "You'd better get off your ass and run or your demon ass is gonna be served on a plate!" and soon zipped right over him, wings carrying him as fast as they could.
Amakai
Amakai

http://amakai411.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akri Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:58 am

Darius looked up, familiar wings darting in his sight as an angelic voice rang through the air. It was easy to know who it was and even easier for him to rise up into the air to follow after him. It didn't even cross his mind to disobey or to even consider why his angel was fluttering about in such a rush.

Catching up with Horus, he spread his wings to glide beside him. "Hunters? Are they causing you problems?"

Akri

Back to top Go down

Post by Amakai Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Horus gave a sharp nod, panting harshly, "Yea. I was on my way to meet you when they caught my trail and have been on me ever since. I've tried so many short cuts but they're very well trained it seems. I honestly don't know how much further I can go. I've never flown this fast for this long."
Amakai
Amakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Akri Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Darius hummed softly looking over his shoulder at the figures currently chasing them. From the way they were flying, he couldn't get a clear view, but he knew the markings well enough that he didn't need too.

"Go home. I'll find you," he whispered tapping his hand lightly against Horus'. "I'll take care of them. They are my kind."

Akri

Back to top Go down

Post by Amakai Sun May 01, 2016 12:05 am

Horus gave a sharp nod, "I'll double back to your place. They won't expect me to go there." he panted out before shooting up into the clouds to take cover as he doubled back the way he'd come. He trusted Darius enough to know that the demon had his back. As weird and twisted as their relationship was, he was glad he had the other around in his life. Especially in times like this because he was reaching a point where this town just wasn't safe to be in. The demon numbers seemed to be growing lately which meant he either had to stay indoors or have Darius with him 24/7. Neither of which was possible for him.
Amakai
Amakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum